View Single Post
Old Thu, April 9th, 2009, 11:25 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregk63 View Post
This all sounds good and it's great to hear that PHP is growing, especially in this economy, but to me it still seems like Bill needs to hire some help on the technical end; not to answer phones. If you are growing and don't increase your workforce, then shifting man-hours is just going to show up as minus hours somewhere else. Myself, I would find it hard to ask a customer to pay $370+ for a tuner and then have him wait 2.5 months for his custom tunes, which is how long I have been waiting.
I know I'm not the only one thats wondering where you all are on getting out the custom tunes to your customers. I have read many threads asking this. I hope this thread doesn't impact my waiting time, just my thoughts and opinion. We'll see.
The only thing Corey was trying to convey in the "latest news" section was a thread about their newest business strategy. Bill and Corey are constantly trying new things to improve their platform as their bussiness grows. We are lucky! They communicate with us for the most part.

Has any one here ever gotten a custom tuned exhaust done by a master tubing bender?
It sounds so good! But it may take a day a week or a month before he comes up with that perfect sound. That exhaust job might even cost 3 times the one from a warehouse but it's worth it and sounds/performs better.

They could be like other companies and sit behind their computers producing generic copy cat products to the masses. All for the need of instant gratification.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.