View Single Post
Old Fri, April 10th, 2009, 10:23 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuller View Post
HAhha i know what you giys are goin through waiting....... i am waiting also, its worth the wait, from what ive been told hes the apsolute best...you want the best youll wait, but we all get to wandering where were at with the tunes, i know im guilty myself of sending emails and pms just asking if mines done..kind of just like when we were younger in the long car ride asking "are we there yet".. Cant do much about it though cause Bill is so dadgum good and his rep is so good there so many of you jackbobs orderin tunes from him its slowin mine down..i got an idea how bout everyone else just not order anything for a while and let Bill get some free time for me

BTW these faces are so cool
Wish more people had your patience! and sense of humor!
The funny thing is that the ones who start the fires are taking away from Corey and Bill's working time on processing orders and building tunes. The bigger a fire someone makes means the more time to put it out.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.