View Single Post
Old Sun, January 18th, 2009, 07:13 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I got the from my wife concerning the purchase!

The scene couldn't have been any more sweet. We were outside and I was working on the horse trailer because we've got a HUGE 3000 mile round trip to take to Arizona. Reason being that we're taking care of a horse trade for her mother. It turns out that my wife was looking at horses for sale this afternoon and found one that interested her. She was thinking of ways to get the money. Well, I piped up and mentioned the mutual funds and that I would buy it for her. She instantly said that it wasn't fair.....I wanted Minotaur and instead she'd get a horse with my money. So I insisted that it wasn't a big deal and she told me that if she wanted a horse, she'd just use the savings account. She said I could buy Minotaur.

So..........
Bill, do you still have that finalized list of separate items that I need? If not, I will send you another email. If you still have it, shoot me an email with the final price....I'll be contacting my accountant when I know how much I need. cleatus12r@yahoo.com