View Single Post
Old Fri, March 18th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Newb Diesel Huffer

roary is on a distinguished road

How on God's green earth did you come to figure out to turn the key to bypass the speed limiter? I'll definitely have to try that just to see if it works...something I would never have thought about LOL

I am going to adjust the options, it just seemed really weird that the factory limiter is set to 94mph, and when I was stock and running canned tunes, it would never get above that. However it let me get all the way to 104 the other night, and the speedo is right on the money verified by my gps.

Had another weird issue tonight, I cranked the truck and let it warm up for a few minutes. After I climbed in, I was putting a destination in my gps when my radio turns off, my gauges swept all the way to the right, then zero'd themselves out and started working again. After 10 seconds it did it all over again. After checking for codes and it doing it a third time I shut down and restarted and it fixed itself.

I would just like to know what the heck happened to cause it and why it worked fine afterwards LOL