View Single Post
Old Wed, May 2nd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Whopper

btownford is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon Won't work

This is a copy of the email that I sent Bill. I know PHP is extremely busy so I figured I'd post on here to see what you guys think.

I do not know how much of this is relevant but i'll give you my complete history with you guys! I originally had an Edge Programmer that you guys turned into your Gryphon and wrote custom tunes for probably 3-4 years ago. About a year after that i had to replace the motor in my F-150 and then my hex code changed therefore my Custom Tunes were invalid. So i loaded canned tunes and used them for about 2-3 years. Couple months ago I returned my truck back to stock and drove for about a month with it ( i dont remember the exact reason i did but i did). And now when I plug the gryphon up to my truck's port all i get is the backlight that comes on. And when i hook the programmer up to my computer via USB, nothing happens. I hear the audible noise that my computer acknowledges I hooked up the USB port but Pegasus doesn't recognize it. I get the error message that it must be in run mode, stock writer, or memory corrupt. And when i attempt to restore the gryphon, it requires a password. What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

Ive got a 2005 F-150 with 5.4L 3v approx 101K miles