Thread: tune change
View Single Post
Old Fri, October 29th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjailer View Post
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I have a converted Edge power programmer to a Gryphon. I've had it for almost 2 years now. I want the 91/93 octane performance tune (#3) reprogrammed to 87 performance. I have custom tow tune at level 2. I submitted a ticket to have #2 checked because of the engine running rough on occasion, which requires a shut down restart to remedy. Others have a similar issue which I have read on the forum. I tried the 93 tune and did not notice any significant differences between #2 & #3. Since I am unfamiliar with how it is tuned, I imagine the tow tune might have some transmission and engine tweaks for towing, so I have decided that a 87 performance tune would benefit me more since 91 cost more. I live in Southern Ca. so no 93.
Ok, then you'll just need to fill out a custom tune order form and pick the 87 performance but choose the 3rd slot. For tweaking the level 2 to get rid of those bugs you could probably call. Otherwise you just have to wait until they get your ticket.