View Single Post
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 07:12 PM
God & Guns

rammertide07 is on a distinguished road

My input on gauges is the AeroForce Interceptor. Yes ive been having problems with mine, but I have to give props to their customer service. It is currently sent off for warranty repair (hopefully replacement). But the concept of it is awesome. It is the size of a gauge...like the 2 1/16" gauges. But it plugs into the OBD2 port and reads available pid's. It can also take 2 aux inputs for egt and boost. Boost is available through the MAP sensor, but as mentioned it is only accurate so far. The auxillary boost gauge is mire accurate up to 100psi. You could also put the 2 aux inputs on a switch to switch to another aux input. Just change the slope and y (or x?) intercept in the aux gauge set-up screen.

It also has an anunciation (spelling) option. So if you don't want propane or water/method to be injected until 10psi, when it senses 10psi it will send current to the relay to engaged the propane or water/meth.

It can pull/clear codes, run injector buzz test, and cylinder contribution test.

When my gauge comes back I should have all of the aux sensors and components needed to read egts and boost.
01 F350 7.3 4x4 CC SRW/3.73/315-75-16/Aeroforce Interceptor/BD Thruster II/ Bellowed Up-Pipes/4" turbo back exhaust/CCV Mod/DIY 6637/FPR Shimmed to 65 PSI/TS chip reburned with PHP tunes (Stock, 40T WITH Whsiper tune, 80DD, 100R, 140Ex, 140SS)/Replaced and Cleaned EBPS & Tube 4-6-12/Zoodad mod/Recon smoked cab lights/MM Hubs/Cowl Hood/HPx