View Single Post
Old Sun, January 17th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Almost not a Newbie

CageFighter_Dan will become famous soon enough
I have to jump in and defend SOME of the magnet therapy bands Jack , as for vehicles, i know nothing about them, but I do know that my Q-Ray wrist braclet I could not live with out over the last 4 years, i don't take it off anymore. I was very sceptical when watching them on tv and all that , but then i started doing some research on them and the history of the application of magnetic force and the human body. And since i have treated my body like an amusement park with my MMA career over the past 18 yrs i figured it wouldn't hurt to try. To make a long story short after about 3 months of wearing it , i did notice better movement in my joints especially hands , so i took it off after wearing it for a year , and again in a couple short months , stiffness and morning fatigue set in. Put it back on and same amount of time , with no change to my life style habits i notice the gain of mobility back. So i do the defend ONLY the q-ray magnet braclets lol. The rest i have no idea about. Especially vehicles, but i know the big magnet in my tranny pan does its job as well

wayyyy off topic lol