View Single Post
Old Mon, December 8th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
CUSTOM TUNES ETA

In case you didn't read my other post, PHP is closing from December 24-January 2, solely for Bill to work on custom tuning. With the release of a few new products and the forums, along with two consecutive sales, we've just been swamped , and he hasn't had the time to just sit and work on customers' custom tunes.

Please know that it's not okay with us that some people have waited far longer than we had expected. It's for this reason that we're willing to shut down for ten days. Our customers have always been our first priority, and it's important for us to deliver what we promise.

Bill should have EVERY customers' tunes finished by January 1. If you don't receive an e-mail from him by then, please e-mail ME, and I'll check up on them.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Fri, January 2nd, 2009 at 06:18 PM.