View Single Post
Old Mon, December 22nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stangers Jonathan View Post
thats understandable, just really hate waiting this long, if I had known, i would've never spent so much money on this right now or the Banks Intake i've had lying around since when I ordered this tuner and the custom tunes to run it, just hate to have money lying around like that and not using it already.

Sorry, I try to be patient, i've heard many good things about your company and i know your just handling lots of customers now, just wish I could've had at least one tune by now like the economy one.
I may be totally wrong here, but I think you can go ahead and install the intake. Just don't change the tune from stock. You can still mount the Gryphon and use its gauges.

And, I don't see why you couldn't use a level 1 canned tune with the intake, since level 1 simply firms up your shifts.

The problem is in canned levels 2 and 3, you could be running lean with the intake.

If I'm wrong here, I bet Bill or Corey will correct me right away!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer