View Single Post
Old Wed, October 21st, 2009, 12:05 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Excursions are SUPER touchy about PATS. Usually walking away for a few minutes is all it takes for PATS to reset. There is a specific procedure for resetting PATS if it should happen to freak out during a programming session...

Inset key into ignition.
Turn Key "On".
Theft light will blink rapidly for about 1 minute.
Once Theft light starts blinking slowly (about once every 2 seconds) turn key off.
Remove key from ignition and keep at least 2 feet away from the steering column.
Wait 30 seconds.
Reinsert key and vehicle should now start.

Jim,

I wasn't thinking when I asked you to do the critical files download. I didn't have your model number supported in the programmer list so it didn't do anything. I added an update to Pegasus to include the current model numbers for Edge's units and it should work now. Just go to Updates and then Pegasus Update Manager. You should see an update for "models.edf" at v1.007. Apply the update and then try the Utilities --> Read Critical Files. This should download all the necessary files for recovery and store a copy on your computer.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!