View Single Post
Old Thu, August 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
Good call guys AE is a great piece of software, which I assume you will be selling the Ford Enhanced bundle... Of course I already have owned the software for a while now... Are u gonna have special pricing on additional ehnanced modules? either online or by request...
We'll be offering the Domestic Bundle and Asian Bundle for $629.96. The Pro-Line Bundle will be $1079.96; the European Bundle will be $1259.96.

The Enhanced Interfaces retail for a variety of different prices, but we'll offer them at the lowest price that we're able. (They'll all be on the website the weekend if all goes as planned!) Have anything specific in mind, DJ? I can get you the prices; they're all in front of me. We can get anything that AE has to offer -- just let me know.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019