View Single Post
Old Tue, March 28th, 2023, 08:07 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I'm going to guess that he had a VRAA7S6/8 calibration stock and now is using the VRAA6S3 and the issue is on the 4-3 since there are lots of folks out there who complain about it (not just from PHP customers either). It's kind of the nature of the beast.

I used to love the instant reapplication of the torque converter clutch to get the power to the ground and it was fine when not towing because the truck never really had to do a forced downshift. After towing a bit with it I learned to hate it and quit tuning with VRAA6S3 in its native state; ultimately modifying all the towing tunes with the delay that the VRAA7Sx calibrations have. It's annoying for sure but not as brutal as the instant reapply.

Last edited by cleatus12r; Wed, April 5th, 2023 at 04:05 PM.