View Single Post
Old Sun, December 14th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
We Need Your Help!

I wanted to throw this out there...

We started this forum so that people could ask questions and post comments, observations, and suggestions. Please know that we are not the end-all-be-all of Fords or custom tuning! If we wanted folks to pose questions just for us to answer, we could have just stuck with e-mail!

(Of course, that doesn't mean that members shouldn't post questions with the intention of having us answer them or offer our opinions! We just don't want that to be the extent of it.)

I almost get the feeling that some of our members are afraid of jumping in to give their opinion at the risk of being wrong. Don't be silly! Throw your own experiences and suggestions into the pot! At the very worst, we'll just gang up on you and make you feel stupid. I'M KIDDING!

So, please... if you see a post and have something to add, by all means, do so. It will make this forum even better!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019