Thread: 97-03 Gryphon
View Single Post
Old Thu, May 27th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I used to have an 01 F-150 Screw, and with my gryphon I also did not have the TFT or a few other sensors that are in the manual, but I honestly dont think Ford has those sensors installed in the trucks of that age. i agree that more performance would be nice out of those trucks, and I did notice a little difference, but the largest difference is the shifting strategy was a great improvement.
To find the parameters to display, if i remember right, you need to go to the setup page, click display, click whichever display option you want(2,3, 4 item displays, or others(forgot which because I dont use them)) and then a list should pop up showing what is currently set to display. I use the 4 item display personally because it shows the most so I know what is going on better. To change the display, select the one you want to change, then scroll up or down on the list to find it, then when it is highlighted hit enter then set as display and it should bring you to the actual display and have your selected items displayed. I believe that is what the manual says, but it is in my truck, and my truck is a 10 minute walk(gotta love dorms), so I cant help much more than that.
On another note, I really like the gryphon, and I think that my experience with it so far warrants buying one for every future truck that I own, as long as Bill can program them
Again I hoped that helped a little, and if it didnt, or if it was a repeat of stuff that you already know, then I apoligize . Have a great week