View Single Post
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 03:10 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
I have often wondered how Corey was doing over the last few years and I'm sorry for your loss.

It used to really get me depressed when I saw someone with so much life but not be able to do anything with herself because she was always in so much pain.

-Cody
Thanks, Cody. I completely agree with you. To see someone that young basically sleeping her life way through medication is terribly sad.

I know it was tremendously difficult for her. I think after losing Wil, she really started to decline both mentally and physically. I really don't understand her moving to FL when Liam was here in GA. It kept her alone and isolated whereas Liam could have been a help to her if she stayed in GA. But, it was her choice I guess.

The only comfort in her passing is that at least she's not suffering those horrible headaches anymore. They we're brutal, for sure.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!