View Single Post
Old Fri, December 18th, 2009, 07:41 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Well, it's been a rough night for Corey.

We talked to her mom and sister yesterday and have learned that the masses are indeed cancerous (doctors are still identifying exactly what type) and is further widespread than originally thought, extending into the lymph system and even some in her brain. There's a mass behind her kidneys that is 5" x 3" (think postcard size) and another one that's pressing against the arteries supplying the heart which is also causing cardiac problems. They immediately started her on Chemo and have moved her to the cardiac unit so she can be closely monitored.

:sickinbed:

As you can imagine, Corey is a wreck at the moment... which of course is nothing compared to the condition of her sister. We ask that everyone keep Renee in their prayers and also pray for the rest of the family to be able to remain strong and positive in light of such devastating news... especially as the holidays approach.

Given the situation, I don't expect Corey to be in the office today so please understand if I miss some phone calls today.

Take care and God bless.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!