View Single Post
Old Sat, September 11th, 2021, 03:25 PM
Whopper

Veedubfreak86 is on a distinguished road
Default 1998 4700 T444e 188' WB

Hello All

First off Thank you BILL !!!! for allowing me to be part of this

This is my is my international 4700 and what will be my build thread, basic info

1998 4700LP
7.3 T444E
6+ transmission (spicer ES066-7B)
PW/AC/CC I use it for pulling a 30' toy hauler

First off, full disclosure I was sent the programmer via the BETA test group, i actually received it a few months ago but due to work (active duty mil, medical field) I have been delayed on any updates till now.

the last week I was gathering data for reference then this morning I spent about 6hr getting everything set up and did a bunch of testing and documentation I started off with a 20 mile warm up drive in stock configuration.
I used an app on my phone called "race stats" for 0-60 and 1/4 mile data, I did every pull on the exact same spot after passing either 60mpg or 1/4 mile depending on tune i drove another 4 miles till i could turn aroundand headed back to the starting point, I would then come to a stop turn off the the truck and update the tune/power level, let it idle for ~5 min then start again. Every power level got a min of 3 pulls then I would take the best info and add it to the spread sheet.

with the 250HP level I believe I encountered clutch slip as i noticed the RPM would jump but the truck was not speeding up proportionally, with traffic increasing I called it a day and headed home to make this post, I will do some checking and will get back to gathering data after I preform some maintenance.

I know there is some goofy info on the Exel spread sheet i think my clutch maybe slipping and i have a bunch of parts waiting to be installed, more to come as I have time

Last edited by Veedubfreak86; Sat, September 11th, 2021 at 05:23 PM.