View Single Post
Old Wed, June 16th, 2021, 10:34 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
Also as far as stock EGT's go in when I was towing up the mountains it wouldn't go over 1050 before. That was with the factory 1.0 housing and the probe right above manifold on driver side uppipe. So I figured I did have some wiggle room.

Something to ask on with this reflash system am I still able to use my nexiq to interface with the truck?
If you're peaking at about 1050 now, then yes... You've got a little room. 1150-1200 sustained under heavy load is about the max you'll want to see, with short bursts (10-15 seconds) at 1250-1300 being okay.

As for the Nexiq, that should still work just fine. I use mine on the bench all the time and I can't even count how many times I've reflashed my test PCMs.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!