View Single Post
Old Mon, May 10th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBoy View Post
So do we have a solution for this problem yet? I'm up here in Wisconsin too, same problem... waiting patiently for an updated flash I think I'm gonna lose it soon... we're going RVing in a week and I DON'T want my truck to run like this at the park is there an update coming anytime soon? I know you guys are busy, but I am too, and I have to run my truck for a half hour just to be able to go somewhere...I'm a professional diesel tech with a truck that runs like ... its getting to be a pain... maybe I should go get a Ford reflash

Sorry I had to vent a little
Roy,

Bill is flying to DC tomorrow and will not have new calibrations written before this weekend. I will send out a programmer tomorrow so that you can put your truck back to the calibration that you originally had; upon receipt of the programmer, I'll refund your $150. I'm sorry that this calibration didn't work for you. What I have gather throughout our many discussions is that one factor is that as the 6.0Ls are getting older, the stiction issue is becoming worse on the trucks. Another issue is that due to FICM failures, other mechanical parts become damaged, and unfortunately, a new FICM calibration is not going to help in that situation. One of our customers posted on PS.org that he put in a PHP programmed FICM, and his truck ran worse... as it turns out, some of his injectors needed to be replaced, and when that was finished, he was able to see all the benefits that our calibrations offer.

USPS will e-mail you a tracking number.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019