View Single Post
Old Sun, January 3rd, 2010, 07:57 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Here you go.

Here's the stock PMT1 MFD map. No changes. Notice the resolution of the A/D counts and the RPM. Ugh.

Here is a MFD map from a GDU3 (02 Manual) truck. No changes.

Here is a new MFD map that I started using Saturday in my towing tunes. It combines a nice gradual non-on/off APP and a more linear APP feel. It did require me to change the shifting characteristics a bit because of the increase in accelerator pedal movement (higher APP for similar engine output) but it makes controlling the accelerator pedal a lot easier. Besides, a lot of sensitivity can be taken out on the higher HP programs as well.

Granted, the normalizers (F11/F12) can be changed in the stock automatic program but then you have to build the MFD map to take full advantage of it.
For stock-ish trucks, this seems to have worked well for me.