View Single Post
Old Sun, June 13th, 2010, 10:37 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Ron,

You've obviously been dissatisfied with the unit since the day that you received it and even indicated in an e-mail 10 days after installation that you didn't feel any difference in performance, to which I responded that I'd be happy to offer you a refund. Since then, you haven't contacted me with any further mention of issues or dissatisfaction, but decided to keep the unit for nearly 8 weeks instead of returning it for a refund. Now you come on the forum and leave comments that are, to put quite simply, unproductive. I just don't understand that.

If you're not happy with the product or it didn't work for you, that's fine. Sometimes there are vehicles that just don't respond favorably to reprogramming for various reasons. We always encourage customers to express their opinions and we take the negative feedback along with the good, understanding that sometimes things don't always work out.

As Corey indicated, we will be expecting the unit to be returned at your earliest convenience. Just so you're aware, as per our posted return policy, there is 15% restocking charge on all merchandise returned undamaged after 30 days.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!