View Single Post
Old Thu, January 8th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
I hear ya, they are some terrible things, I end up with one about 3 times a year. I have very bad allergies and sinus infections can trigger them for me if I'm not careful. I'm a prednisone fan myself, they stop them for me. That and a couple days in bed. My wife has MS and fights them basically on a monthly basis. It's not a pretty thing....she has some much stronger drugs to bring to bare on them though. It's amazing how debilitating a pounding headache can be.
Oh, Gosh, Cajun -- I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. She must be a pretty strong lady, huh?

I've had a sinus thing going, so I'm thinking that -- like you -- it might have been the trigger this time. Wil and I developed asthma when we lived in Utah while Bill worked for Edge. Now EVERYTHING goes to my lungs. Some members on here know the nonsense I went through for about 6 weeks starting on Halloween. I went to the doctor because I had some bug that hung out in my lungs. I was put on an antibiotic and 3 days of Prednisone. I went back the next week, I believe? The doctor wanted to put me in the hospital, but I poo-pooed that because we don't have health insurance. She put me on two different antibiotics and 10 more days of Prednisone. That Prednisone did horrible things. I'd never had to take it that long before, and I hope to never have to again! My mom was on it for YEARS before she died at age 54, and I can't even imagine what she must have felt like day after day!

Please let me know your wife's name. I'd like to add her -- and your family! -- into our prayers.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019