Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old Sat, May 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

AND, I'll add that visibility out of the back of our trucks is actually pretty crappy. So given that she was driving an f150, maybe it's not all her fault. I know I'm a super-grandpa when backing this thing, and I'm happy I have backup sensors. It's great that she was a good citizen about it!

I got backed into in a parking lot once (two trucks ago) by some poor old soul who was handicapped. (He hit me with his wheelchair rack). What was kind of funny was that his Wife denied that they'd even hit me! (I saw them coming, but because of crossing traffic I couldn't move - all I could do was honk my horn, which did no good). :sadface: He was a nice guy though, and I decided I could repair the damage myself, which I did. The dents weren't quite as deep as yours, but mine was scratched badly. I'm glad my paint was white. Silver is an absolute pain to "blend".

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer