View Single Post
Old Sat, February 21st, 2009, 04:33 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Forum Question - Members Please View

Hi there Wonderful Form Members,

When we went with Neal (Dixie Design) a couple of weeks ago, I found out that he does commercial printing. I thought that was pretty cool since we, obviously, have a lot of things printed. It's not that I'm looking for a discount! The way I put it to Neal is that I'd rather give money to someone I KNOW than some company that I don't know -- especially in this economy when we can all use the business.

It got me thinking: How many members might benefit from posting about their businesses on here? That's awkward. What I mean is this: If you have some kind of business, would you be willing to post about it -- give some details about products, services, location, etc. -- so that other members in the market for your product or service might throw business your way?

Like painters -- gosh, we have no time to paint the interior of our home, and I'm going to wind up hiring someone. If there was a member on here who lived fairly close, I could potentially hire that person and know that I was benefitting one of our forum members.

Or do you think it might cause too many problems? Sometimes doing business with someone you know causes issues if there is something wrong with the work or product; in that way, it's easier to do business with a stranger.

This is just a thought, Guys (I think I'm still the only female on here). I need feedback. Obviously, I'm on the fence about it, so I need YOUR opinions!

Thanks in advance. Oh, and if you've read this far down and are a member, answer the damn poll.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Sun, February 22nd, 2009 at 04:54 PM.