View Single Post
Old Mon, August 10th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

did some more digging into things that might also be wrong. Found something else that is making me curious. I currently have pagasus v.2.01.0575, and when I check for pagasus updates it says there is one: v2.01.0594. So I click updates>apply updates. It then downloads the update (successfully) so I click OK. Then that window closes and a new smaller window comes up that says "finalizing update"(this one appears to be with pegasus programming and not Windows). That stays up for a second and then a new window comes up that is tited "Complete" but says there are no files to be processed. Just after reading this a window, a new box comes up that says "component 'MSCOMM32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". Then when that closes I notice that pegasus is also closed.

Is this a situation similar to Will Smith in "Irobot" where everthing electronic is messing up or is my MS Windows OS acting like it's preview game 'minesweeper'?

*is there a connection between this mysterious 'MSCOMM32.OCX' and Microsoft windows?