View Single Post
Old Wed, March 31st, 2010, 12:18 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER View Post
I LIKE that!

Is there a way to "Blanket" increments? For example, through the RPM, you're adjusting PW, and you want to go up .5ms all the way through, just to see what it does. Can you do that to the whole line? And then come back and undo it?
Well, the PW isn't factored by RPM. You CAN raise the values as much or as little as you want (although just changing arbitrary things can make bad things happen) and then change them back if you don't like it. You can select an entire range as big or small (one point or the whole thing) and go up or down.

I wish I knew how to make a screenshot video....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER
What does "Minotaur" consist of COMPLETELY? 1 chip, Minotaur software, burner, 1 family of definition files.

What are the "family" of definition files like? Like a "rough draft" of an econo tune, a "race" tune, etc?
It comes with the Minotaur program, the user license, a burner, a chip, a definition file (that's what gives you the actual nomenclature in the tables and sets up the proper addressing of the binary) and a few calibration files to get you started. For the most part, I think Bill just copies and pastes about half a dozen calibrations from his computer for that definition file and emails them to you.....and these are ACTUAL tunes that he sells. You get the real deal.