View Single Post
Old Tue, June 29th, 2010, 08:06 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I keep saying this, and I believe it! Edge desperately wants to put a programmer for 09-10 model trucks on the market! Every day they don't costs them money - BIG bucks, if potential customers buy different hardware.

I can only conclude that their beta testing has found rather serious problems in the implementation. When you're fooling around with several thousand vehicles on the road and potential lawsuits, you'd better have your confidence level at a comfortable high.

So, if you REALLY want a CS/CTS, stick around. Sometimes the wait is worth it.

Overall, I like the way Edge supports its customers and I really don't have to tell you how I feel about PHP, do I? I wouldn't be working with them in the forum if I didn't think that Bill, Corey and now Cody are the best! When I met them in person, it only reinforced that opinion.

In this case, I think Edge is maybe putting customer satisfaction/safety/reliability ahead of the almighty, quick buck. I'm glad - it tells me this is a company that's in it for the "long haul".

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer