Thread: HELP!!
View Single Post
Old Thu, February 16th, 2012, 04:18 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippman1 View Post
I think I put the HEX code in there. Can someone confirm if this is correct. I have ordered the 87 performance tune. Is there a way that i can have this changed to 93 instead. My canned tunes are really sucking right now. Performance is good but anytime i give it hard throttle it will shift really hard. If i dont give it too much throttle then it shifts ok... Please can someone tell me what i need to do to make my transmission better so that it does not break.
Zippman, I can't find your hex code/calibration ECM post in this forum: http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/give-...-ecm-tcm-code/, which is where Corey wants it. However, you HAVE entered it in your User Profile, so that part's good.

You can try dialing the shift firmness down more than -4 if you feel the transmission is shifting too "hard". Try -10 for the three shift points and adjust from there.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer