View Single Post
Old Sat, May 23rd, 2009, 11:57 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Heck, I could stand to lose more than a few pounds -- it won't hurt me at all to limit my fat intake. And yeah, since it's not heartburn or acid reflux, margaritas haven't been eliminated from my list.

We've been doing a lot of reading on the gallbladder, and I've found out that a lot of my friends and/or acquaintances have had theirs removed! Guess it's not so uncommon, which makes me worry less about the surgery and having to live without it. I'd rather lose my gallbladder than, say, part of my liver or lung. It's all how you look at it! AND I'm going to ask if we can keep the stone (hey, I kept the bones in my toe when they removed IT!). It belongs to me; I should get to keep it. Wil's already asked if he can touch it.

The whole thing's just REALLY painful and WAY inconvenient.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019