View Single Post
Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
I've been slowly working my way through the old music library. I'm only up to the D's right now. I had to throw the "Time-Life" stuff in there just so I had the appearance of a relatively full library, but the A-D Section has many more artists right now. I will get to Phish, I promise.

As for Truck Talk, due to time constraints we've had to put it on a little hiatus until we can get caught up and have a few minutes to get the "studio" set back up. It's always a hoot to get Corey on a microphone, especially after a couple Margaritas!
Don't go there...

Ahem... as Bill was saying... in late December/January, we've had about TWICE the number of orders that we normally receive! It's ! We can't take the time to set things up until we get a bit more caught up on custom tuning. I spoke with someone on the phone today and told them that the wait isn't really about the time it takes to do their particular tunes; it's the customers who are waiting in line behind him that's holding things up.

We've recently adjusted our phone hours to allow Bill some time in the morning to work on files. Whew! We're going to be making some other small changes, too. Look for a post about them!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019