View Single Post
Old Sun, December 21st, 2008, 12:07 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

One of my very worst was New Year's Eve 1989 (I believe). We were playing Quarters with shots of Rumpelmintz. Just trust me when I say that it was ba-a-a-d. Hours on a bathroom floor... (thank goodness it was clean!). Projectile vomit... It was not pretty.

This is a picture of our liquor cabinet, which is actually a gorgeous piece of carpentry built in the 1800s. Nobody would think that inside, there might be a surprise...

One might think that with all this booze (and I didn't even OPEN the drawers!), we drink like fish. Nope. Since we moved here in June 2007, I think we've actually made 10 drinks, maybe. (It's just always nice to have ) (The Cuervo's on the second shelf in the back on the right, Jack! )

When I was growing up, my stepdad used to tell my sister and me (and yes, me is correct -- it is an object pronoun), "You're not even a real person until you turn 25." I hated hearing it, and I just KNEW that he was mistaken -- until I turned 30 or so. In retrospect, you're NOT a real person until you're AT LEAST 25. I think back to my early 20s and wonder how I made it to 39.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Sun, December 21st, 2008 at 09:13 PM.