Thread: For my children
View Single Post
Old Thu, July 16th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Kids can be quite resilient, Chuck. Remember the old advice to make sure they know it's not their fault. But even more, make a pact with your Wife to not play any kind of "blame game" with them. It is SO easy to use children this way, to try to get them "on your side". We're going through that right now with a family member and it's just terrible. Children should not have to "take sides". It's OK for them to love both of you - equally.

You're in my thoughts.

- Jack
Thats the problem. I am like that and her and her mother ain't. They have already been coaching them. Even with what I have filed its a very liberal vistation schedule, so they do the only thing they thaught of and had the wifes aunt run off with the kids when we were in court for the OoP this morning. This is not my first rodeo with her, she had ran off with my oldest 8 years ago and I got custody and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children had to get involved. Comes to find out that what I had filed back in 01 is still active and I have to see a certain judge. First thing in the am I am going down and filling for emergency orders. To put icing on the cake they called CPS on me cause I would give the kids a swat when they needed it and to them it was abuse. The judge we had for the OoP asked her what was wrong with spanking a child and denied her claim. I am also going to request a physiatric (sp) evaluation and for her to go to mandatory counseling. She and her mother have the philosphy that women should stay home and not do anything while the men die working. So its gonna be a long up hill battle for me due to the false alligations and coaching but there are plenty of smart people that will have to be seen that will figure that out.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown