View Single Post
Old Wed, February 15th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Whopper Junior

hypo28968 is on a distinguished road
Default Disappointed customer cts

Hello I have never posted on here before and have not had to use this method on contacting a business on one of their products but it is my last attempt. I apologize if this is in the wrong location as well, like I said I don't get on these forums often. About a year and a half ago I purchased a cts (edge touch screen) for my 02 350 from power hungry with custom tunes, after I had installed stage II single shot injectors in it and a hypermax turbo kit and was running brand x tuner the engine blew up. So I built a new engine with a new block all forged and then installed bills tuner have had nothing but problems ever since, and now I am back running brand x tuner while I look at this $800 speedometer that gets about 10 mpg and runs 1000 egt while pulling a empty trailer on its tow or stock tune,which the main reason I took it off was how poorly the trans shifting was it would've cost me a trans if it was left on. Mind you brand x is the one that blew the engine so i bought php which supposedly was the remedy far from it in my opinion. So far I tried to call that worked a couple times then it was he's working on the tunes and the changes made didn't fix the problems. I went as far as sending them graphs of different pids from IDS and have never been contacted again so I gave up for about a year ago. By no means am I pointing fingers at a person at php but I think this is a group problem with communication I hope anyway I didn't see this group as one to take one order and run as Bill told me that when you purchase a CUSTOM tune it is custom and mine is in no way custom for my setup. Any help on how to get this resolved would be a great help and appreciated.
Thanks,JB