Thread: Hi Again
View Single Post
Old Sat, October 24th, 2020, 09:37 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
I do remember something about having more than 1000 posts here, so I think we've lost some things after 8 years. Didn't the forum die at some point and we lost everything so it had to be resurrected, and that didn't go so well?

Either way, I'm here and Ill try and check in a bit more often than once every 8 years
Caleb, It's really cool to have you back with us. Glad to see things going well for you.

And you are right about the Forum. This resurrection of the Forum is actually the last full "snapshot" that I had before upgrading to vBulletin 4. If it wasn't for this one, I don't think I would have been able to recover it at all. I can't remember exactly when the hosting server crashed, but it may have been between 6 and 12 months after this snapshot, so there are undoubtedly some things that have gone missing. However, I'm still pleased we were able to recover as much as we did.

Now we just need to get some traffic in here! I've seen several people come and check us out. Hopefully we'll get some people posting soon.

Anyway, good to se you again. Catch you online sometime.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!