View Single Post
Old Sat, January 30th, 2021, 07:29 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Oops. I didn't realize there was a duplicate post here in the actual Minotaur subforum.

Since it's been 13 years since first downloading/registering Minotaur and I would like to get it on a new computer before the old one finally gives me the BSOD for the last time......

I have downloaded the current version. How do I register it now since I have eaten at least once or twice since the last time I did this....yes, I read the user manual but didn't see anything about contacting/invoicing; just how to access the registration number window.

Question though....
If I want to put an older version on this PC as well (that runs the Romulator), is it like the old computer where the same license runs all of the different versions of the software I currently have and there aren't compatibility problems so I can just install that version on the new one too? There are certain features of past versions that I like better than the newest one I have. I noticed the icon is different for the latest version too....I like it!

Thank you!

Oh, my email address has changed (I killed everything Google on everything I own) and it's now something different so please change that in my account information if you would please! I think you have my phone number....if not let me know and I'll text you first as long as your number hasn't changed since last time we chatted.

Or.....
I could just turn on PMs I guess.