Thread: 2008 6.8L V10
View Single Post
Old Wed, July 29th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester8420 View Post
I'm sorry I didn't read the title of the thread very good. The first poster has a 2008 V10. My truck is a 2003.

I already have an Edge Evolution for the '97-'03 F-150. I was one of Edge Product's Beta testers for the evolution when it came out. I tested it with my 1997 F-150.

I don't know if you heard about it or not, but there were a handfull of us that had these programmers before they hit the market. We were supposed to report to Rob Story about any problems we had.

Anyway, Thanks for the response. My "new" truck was supposed to be here last week, but I guess it fell off the car-carrier on its way from California! It's good to hear that you do tuning for the V10.
Rob's a good friend. For two years, we've been trying to convince him and his wife, Kate, to move closer to us! Bill was the lead engineer on the Evo, so I'm sure the two of you may have bumped into each other via e-mail, phone, or otherwise at some point.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019