View Single Post
Old Fri, May 29th, 2009, 01:24 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Sioux Falls Rib Fest

5/29/09
Oh boy was that ever a good meal last night!
Yummy!

The local H.O.G. Chapter sponsers this every year and its something for the boy and I to look forward to. It begins with a ride in to the event and yes you have to ride in to take part in the deal. For $17 a person you get all you can eat cole slaw, beans, potatoe wedges, free pop, and 8 ribs from 8 different vendors and of course they had the not so free barley pop or cocktails. Kind of a taste competion thrown in there also. But once everyone has gone through the line and sat down, seconds are fair game. The boy made 3rds out of it! He ate 17 ribs! Little 12 year old must be saving up for a growth spurt. I could only eat 11. He was ear to ear rib sauce but he did good not one drop on his clothes.
He said to me as we were leaving " don't forget to buy tickets for this next year too. because I want to go again!"

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.