View Single Post
Old Wed, August 22nd, 2012, 02:19 AM
Double Whopper

PerpetualSeanX is on a distinguished road

I could be wrong, but I received an email about it today. This is the email:

Data Logging now available with the new software update for the CS and CTS line of products.

The newest software version for the Edge Products CS and CTS platform is now available through Edge’s Fusion internet update tool! This new version adds amazing new Data Logging features that will allow you to log and graph data so that you can truly understand your vehicle’s performance. The all-new software will also enable an Insight CS and CTS product to control Smarty’s Power-On-Demand feature. You can now adjust the Smarty Power-On-Demand feature with the touch of a button!

DATA LOGGING SOFTWARE

Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying "out of range" parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems with your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler makes all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!

- Store up to 10 unique logs at a time
- Log hours of data
- View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
- View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view

To download the release flyer click here!

Make your Smarty Smarter with the new software update for the Insight CS and CTS products.

CONTROL SMARTY’S POWER-ON-DEMAND FEATURE USING YOUR EDGE INSIGHT!

Your Dodge is tuned with Smarty, but how are you monitoring your vital engine parameters? Tuning your Dodge and not running an Insight monitor is like taking a knife to a gun fight. The Edge Insight beats any analog gauge system or other digital monitors hands down when it comes to features, monitoring, and maintenance. With our new software update, Smarty users can now control their Power-On-Demand from the Insight monitor. You have a lot of money invested in your Dodge and you deserve the best. You deserve Edge!

- Use the Insight to change the Power-On-Demand settings of your Smarty programmer with a touch of a button
- If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!

To download the release flyer click here!
Down load the full release flyer PDF

Sincerely,

The Edge Team

OTHER NEWS
Follow Us Online

Do you want more real time news from Edge? Become a fan on our Facebook page and check out cool videos on YouTube and Streetfire.

Hope that helps, I have yet to use this update, as it's still in the process (computer went to sleep while I was gone). I'll keep you up to date as I find out more.