Thread: Rev-X Testing
View Single Post
Old Thu, June 16th, 2011, 09:55 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunboy2208 View Post
I have been reading on this stuff.
I heard it works awesome in diesels.

As far as gas goes, meh.

It also has the same chemicals that made up ZMAX, which was known to kill a couple vehicles.

I really would love to test this, as you proved the dyno gains... If I had a diesel I definitely would, and their gas product really works(again too bad it's only for diesels).

If anyone can do some solid testing in a gas truck, please let me know the results, I really want to try this stuff!
Somehow, I doubt the stuff "killed" any vehicles. I suspect the owners did that themselves. (I keep saying our trucks are NOT "funny cars"! They were not built to take the punishment that a door slammer gets.) But, I think some people want to put them in that arena.

But I agree, I'd like to see some testing from someone who has no "cards in the game", like Bill. If a product can improve the Torque and HP over the entire curve, it's also going to improve efficiency, which is what I'm interested in.

Trouble is, Rev-X is damned expensive! Do you get a "payback"?

- Jack