View Single Post
Old Tue, October 18th, 2011, 11:03 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelrain View Post
I've been trolling the forum for a bit now. Looking for custom edge setups. I'm looking to upgrade to a gryphon beginning of next year. I still have a couple more additions I want to put on my truck first. Just wondering if there is anything else I can squeeze out the ole edge in the mean time. me please!!

Current Mods on my 2008 XLT Super Crew Cab: BBK 80mm TB, TB Spacer, JLT Ram Air intake, Jet Power MAF, JBA Headers, True Duel Exhaust, Stupid Magna flow mufflers And of course the Edge Programmer.
Thinking Cherry bombs or glass packs instead of Magna flows.. Also need to install the actually ram air hood.

Also learned the hard way if you put a bigger TB on make sure you have the MAF sensor that can keep up. I got over excited when it showed up on a friday and the MAF didnt show up till the following monday. I had to pull over and shut off the truck to reset the engine, kept going into forced idle mode lol!!
Are you a poster boy for all those products?

Or

Do you believe everything you read?

I'm trying to be nice about it but man those companies just lightened your wallet big time......half of those mods don't do anything except cause headaches down the road.......your best bet is to upgrade to the gryphon and get custom tunes first before messing around with edge settings.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.