View Single Post
Old Mon, January 26th, 2009, 01:06 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityFX4 View Post
Yeah, knew they were ok by themselves, but the Gryphon together is why I asked wasn't sure. Electricity is not my friend . As for it being a driven alot, that it is but I travel alot so it tends to sit in the airport parking lot for a couple of weeks here and there. I will probably remove it anyways just so it doesn't grow legs or draw an attack on the truck in the parking lot.

thanx for the input
I think I'd definitely take it out if the truck were going to be parked for a long time in a "public" lot. I've found it's easy to just slip the Gryphon out of the pod and then unplug the cable from the back of the Gryphon, leaving the pod and the cable as is (since no one should want those anyway). Makes it easier to reinstall - just make sure the ignition is ON before reconnecting the cable to the Gryphon, so the unit initializes properly.

- Jack