View Single Post
Old Fri, January 2nd, 2009, 06:27 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyd View Post
Are we listing all mods? Here's mine

Gryphon w/custom tunes Economy, Tow, Performance (Favorite mod hands down)
Air Force 1 cai
Maggnaflo SIDO (2nd favorite mod)
OEM Harley Heads (they are actually still in the box waiting for spring) Curerently running HD knock offs
Hella LED Tail lights
Putco smoked LED 3rd brake light
LED License plate bulbs
Silverstar Headlight bulbs
Silverstar Fog bulbs
2" AS
20 x 9.5 MB Motoring Razors
33 x 12.50 20 Toyo MT's
DeeZee 4" Black Chrome Step Tubes
DeeZee Tailgate Damper
Bak Flip Tonneau Cover
Roush Grill
Lower grill to match Roush upper (bought used, not sure of brand)
Summit bed mat and shock covers
2007 OEM Navigation (3rd favorite mod)
Weather Techs
Putco Premium Interior LED dome and map lights
30% Tint

I think that's it
I DID kind of hijack the thread, didn't I? :o Sorry! To try to set things right, I think the DRL's are my favorite (most important) mod after the Gryphon.

- Jack

In a fit of crazyness, Bill and Corey made me a "moderator". And then, Corey noticed I hijacked this thread and "challenged" me to move my post to a new thread. Well, I cannot resist a challenge, so I moved mine to a new one called "List ALL Your Mods". Then came the fun part. I tried to move johnnyd's response to the same new thread. Well, the first thing that happened was I created a duplicate thread with the same name. Then, I DID manage to move his post to the new thread I started.

At this point, I think I'd better quit while I'm ahead (sort of). Probably, Corey, I should have let you "talk me through it"! This is what happens when you know just enough to be dangerous! Fortunately, this forum seems to require NO moderation at all. I'm happy to be part of it!

Humbly,

- Jack

Last edited by Jackpine; Fri, January 2nd, 2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Reasons for moving posts