Thread: Mother-in-law
View Single Post
Old Fri, November 20th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road
Default Mother-in-law

Hey everyone....

Got news yesterday that my mother-in-law (Jean) has breast cancer and is scheduled to have surgery next week. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, she's in her late 70's and despite having had knee surgery two years ago and coming through it fine, that was still two years ago, and under a different level of stress.
Also say a prayer for my wife. She lost her father to cancer when she was only two, survived cancer herself, and is know dealing with her mom's cancer. I can only imagine the level of stress/fear she in enduring right now. Her mom lives in Florida too, and she's not able to be there for the surgery, which bothers her tremendously too.

Despite all the jokes we hear about mother-in-laws, this is one you don't mind keeping around a bit longer.....despite how difficult she can sometimes make things, she's a good mother-in-law to have.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.