Thread: More ?'s
View Single Post
Old Sat, September 18th, 2010, 09:03 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

The cold idle control and the cold idle multiplier are the ones you want. The Hi-cam will actually increase the RPM at all times. Yes, the values for the idle speed are way off, and that is a function of the definition file itself. Bill has fixed the definition (or figured out what he needs to do to change it) but hasn't had the time to get it updated.

If I'm not mistaken, you can start with small values (divide the desired RPM increase by 4) and you should be close to what you want. Bill actually set up one of the definitions to display the actual RPM you want the engine to run at after a specific time.

I used that function on my PMT1 files (originally-purchased definition) with no issues before, but I was using the emulator at the time to get the RPM right where I wanted it.