View Single Post
Old Wed, June 23rd, 2010, 08:52 PM
Whopper

GSXRider is on a distinguished road
Default Received Gryphon Today

Received my Gryphon today and I'm looking forward to installing it, excited to check out my new custom tune (87 Performance) and will after this tank full. Monitoring fuel consumption presently after installation of new tires (ProComp MT 37x12.5x17), currently showing 8.36 mpg. Hoping Gryphon will improve these numbers, seeing how my speedo is out of calibration with the suspension & body lift. Will let everyone know how the numbers check out in a couple of weeks.
A special thanks to all the PHP staff for their great customer service and quick turn around times. Ordered my Gryphon Upgrade June 1, 2010 and received my order today 6/23/10. Looking forward to the upgrade, "Thanks Again" to everyone involved.

John Hernandez
(GSXRider)
GSXRider 03' Ford F150 FX4 SC, Fabtech 6" Lift, Perf. Accessories 3" Body Lift, ATX Artillery Wheels, Pro Comp MT's 37x12.5x17, K&N CAI, Gryphon w/mounting pod, Alpine CDA-9856 Receiver, 2 Alpine 10" subs, 4 Alpine 5x7 speakers, 4 Swivel Tweeters, Viper Alarm with remote start, security and keyless entry system w/glass break sensor and battery back-up