Thread: Morgan Wildman
View Single Post
Old Thu, March 19th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Morgan Wildman

Most people in the diesel end of the performance industry know Tony Wildman, another tuner. We've known Tony for years, and although we've never met in person, we consider him a good friend.

A couple of weeks ago, he and his wife, Donna, took their 8-year old daughter, Morgan, to the doctor because she was having headaches and falling asleep more than usual. At that point, they believed she would probably need glasses; imagine their shock when they found out that Morgan had a brain tumor! She was immediately scheduled for surgery.

Unfortunately, the tumor has turned out to be malignant. However, a spinal tap has shown that there are no cancerous cells in her spine! Hallelujah! They will be testing her bone marrow next.

Power Stroke Nation is collecting money for the Wildmans, and there are a few raffles that are going to be taking place to raise money. The last thing Tony and Donna need to do right now is worry about paying the medical bills!

As I posted in the Latest News section, we're donating all of our profits from Bill's live tuning session at Bean's Diesel Performance this weekend. Our sons are also drawing pictures to put on eBay to raise money to send to the Wildmans (I'll put a link on here if you're interested in a Cohron original :artist. Wil's probably going to be drawing some cars; Liam? I have no idea yet. Wil's also going to shave his head to support Morgan when she has to have her hair cut off.

Please keep this family in your prayers! With wonderful news about the spinal tap coming back with great results, they seem to be working!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019