Thread: 2007 Taurus
View Single Post
Old Wed, May 26th, 2021, 10:34 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Cody,

The latest update for that is FABNHN4 / GSFD6.

The good news is that it's a 1472K PCM much like the F150s, so it's possible that we can reflash it.

The bad news (not all that bad) is that I'll need a PCM to validate the programming routines. If it all validates correctly, we can set up an Evo to flash it or we can set up the pass-thru software to flash it.

If you have a spare PCM, send it my way.

Hardware code MD1-F1501.

Acceptable Part Numbers:
5F1A-GA
5F1A-GB
5F1A-GC
5F1A-GD
5F1A-GE
5F1A-GF
5F1A-GG
5F1A-HA
5F1A-HB
5F1A-HC
5F1A-HD
5F1A-HE
5F1A-HF
5F1A-HG
5U7A-DSA
5U7A-DSB
5U7A-DSC
5U7A-DSD

I already have the binary (see attached document to this post) and will work on a rudimentary definition file for you to play with.

Let me know if you need anything else.
If you don't have anything Bill, don't sweat it. I know you're super busy and excited with the Orion stuff. There is ZERO market for what I'm doing and these things last 200K-plus miles in stock form.

I really REALLY appreciate your response though. Your ability to explain things is out of this world!

Thanks for the latest calibration homework! Naming conventions don't make any sense to me....I really figured it would end in "GN#" so after all attempts with numbers and all 26 letters I gave up.