Thread: 3 questions
View Single Post
Old Sat, June 12th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the clarification on my info , and to help more the speedo is always going to be a bit faster than the grypon, so those numbers look close to what I see on my 05 f-150. What happens is that if you dont first go to the "load previous settings" or whatever it is called, and load the last customizations you set, then it will show the original settings you had there. the gryphon SHOULD save them that way, and after the previous settings are saved you should be able to look and verify that they are in there correct, but you shouldnt need to worry about it. if you still want to fine tune the speedometer to show more accurately, you could adjust the tire size again to make it more accurate, or adjust the GR in the gryphon to make it more accurate, but IMHO you are getting fairly accurate results from the gryphon, so you really shouldnt need too much to make them better... and If you are getting speeding tickets at 120mph then you probably dont need a gryphon after all... jk lol , like I said though, that looks pretty accurate, so you maybe need to drop the tire size by 1% or so, or add 1%, i dont remember which, and it should make it a lot more accurate.