Thread: Prayers for PHP
View Single Post
Old Sat, November 14th, 2009, 10:02 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
both of my kids had the H1N1 flu earlier this year.. it came on real quick but they beat it quick too. Doc said that kids are seeming to get the more mild effects and the adults are getting it worse.... take care and get well soon. Oh and everyone should call congress and tell them to pass the health care reform so that you guys can get health insurance...
Health care should be a right not a privilege...
Ditto on that! I'm just a tiny bit surprised to hear you saying that though, knowing you come from the land of the most "conservative", primitive thinking I've ever seen. Just shows there's real intelligence to be found everywhere.

Sorry, everyone, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes. :o The whole health care issue is a complicated one. I'd just like people like Corey and Bill to have access to affordable health care. They are not "leaches" on society, as some in Congress would have you believe.

- Jack